Diamond Core Drill
The fastest, cleanest way to drill large holes in walls, to receive bathroom and kitchen waste pipes, overflow pipes, tumble drier outlets, extractor fans and conduiting, etc.
The Bosch GSB 162-2 RE has optimised speed for fast work progress when non-impact drilling with diamond core cutters up to 162 mm diameter.
A full range of diamond cores are available to hire or buy.
All rates exclude VAT
- Powerful in every application – even when diamond dry drilling
- Very high torque for power-demanding applications
- Bosch high-performance motor (1500 W) with high overload capacity for the toughest applications
- Optimised speed for fast work progress when non-impact drilling with diamond core cutters up to 162 mm
- Overload clutch with torque level of approx. 50 Nm
- Restart protection prevents the tool from automatically restarting after a power cut
- Robust auxiliary handle with innovative fixing and softgrip for a secure hold on the machine
- Robust 16-mm keyed chuck with automatic locking
- Speed preselection with setting wheel for precise working
- Rotating brush plate for equal power in forward and reverse rotation
- Ball grommet for more freedom of movement and for preventing cable breaks
|Model||GSB 162-2 RE|
|Rated power input||1500 w|
|No-load Speed||0 – 750 / 2550 rpm|
|Power output||840 w|
|Rated speed||0 – 555 / 1890 rpm|
|Torque (soft screwdriving)||50.0 / 14.5 Nm|
|Rated torque||17.0 / 5.0 Nm|
|Drill spindle connecting thread||5/5in – 16 UN|
|Length x Height||452 x 176mm|
|Impact rate at no-load speed||0 – 12.750 / 43.350 bpm|
|Drilling diameter in concrete||82 / 68mm|
|Drilling diameter in wood||50 / 30mm|
|Drilling diameter in steel||20 / 14mm|
|Drilling diameter in masonry||162 / 68mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.