Electric Breaker (Light Duty)
Lightweight Demolition Hammer used for breaking up any type of masonry
All rates exclude VAT
The Light Duty Electric Breaker or Bosch GSH 5 CE Demolition Hammer is designed for use whenever the weight of the machine is likely to become an issue. Less powerful than the Electric Breaker (Medium Duty) but also considerably lighter. Used for breaking up any type of masonry, including brick footings, paving, screed etc. A good choice for jobs such as taking down brickwork and absolutely ideal for hacking off plaster and render and for removing wall tiles.
This machine is used frequently by building professionals but is also very suitable for DIY customers even with little experience. It is supplied with a choice of steels or bits. A nominal resharpening charge is applied, on steels that have been used, at the end of the hire period.
- 8.3 joules of impact energy for a high material removal rate
- Vibration Control ensures more comfortable working, even in time-intensive applications
- Setting wheel for variable adjustment of the impact rate for optimum performance
- Automatic switch lock for the best convenience in continuous chiselling applications
- Vario-Lock: 12 chisel position settings for convenient working
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.