Electric Breaker (Medium Duty)
Lightweight but powerful machine ideal for breaking up small areas on concrete up to 100mm thick, demolition of brick walls, breaking concrete around fence posts, etc. Can also be used for digging clay or chalk with spade attachment.
All rates exclude VAT
Medium Duty Electric Breaker – Manufacturer’s Demonstration
The GSH 11 E Professional Medium Size Electric Breaker is an extremely popular machine. It is the go to tool for a wide and varied range of demolition projects. Very powerful, it is capable of breaking concrete up to about 100mm thick, but because of it’s manageable size, it is suitable for taking down low level brick walls, or breaking up any type of masonry, including brick footings, paving, screed etc.
One job it is ideal for is breaking up concrete from around fence posts when they need replacing. Can also be used for digging clay or chalk with a spade attachment. This machine is used frequently by building professionals but is also very suitable for DIY customers even with little experience. It is supplied with a choice of steels or bits. A nominal resharpening charge is applied, on steels that have been used, at the end of the hire period. For lighter work or use at a higher level, a good choice might be the Electric Breaker (Light Duty) Demolition Hammer.
- Wide sliding switch for convenient switching on and off
- Variable chisel fitting in 12 positions
- Auxiliary handle can be adjusted and rotated 360°
- SDS-max toolholder with integrated dust protection
- Large-volume carrying case
- Extreme impact force of 16.8 joules for high material removal rate
- Low-vibration in operation and no-load
- Low feed pressure, for fatigue-free working
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.