The Rubi DC-250 1200 saw is ideal for intensive cutting of glazed and stoneware tiles, as well as for porcelain tiles cutting or occasional cutting of natural stone.
The DC-250 1200 has a cutting length capacity of 1080mm (1205mm with a plunge cut)
The motor assembly of the DC-250 1200 cutter is mounted on bearings, this offers maximum precision and cutting quality, as well as the ability to mitre cut pieces up to 1060mm long. It also have a chassis with high structural rigidity improving the stability in use.
The removable aluminium tables make cleaning and maintenance easier than other electric tile cutter systems. The built-in wheels and folding leg system facilitates moving and handling and enables the machine to be transported from one job to the next quickly and easily.
The DC-250 1200 saw has a water pump with flow control for blade cooling. Thanks to its 1.5 hp motor, which is thermally protected, it has enough power to cut all kind of materials like ceramic wall and floor tiles, stoneware and is perfect for cutting porcelain tiles.
The DC-250 1200, has a lateral stop that can be adjusted up to 60º degrees to help angular cutting of large format pieces.
Its large work area (1000 x485 mm) is ideal for working with large format tiles and 84.5 cm working height provides the best ergonomics for the user. Equipped with a plunge effect this enables adjustment of the cutting height and also allows cuts in the middle of the tile.
RUBI have always been concerned about the health of professionals. The saw is equipped with ZERO DUST technology system, an innovation in electric tile cutters which makes the professionals work safer and cleaner reducing the volume of crystalline silica in the environment. This allows to work with natural stone 1 hour and up to 3 hours with ceramic tiles (in a 15 m3 room). . The concept of ergonomics is always present within the design of their electric tile cutter tools, they do it to help to minimize risk of injury at work.
- Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height.
- Aluminium square, easy to regulate (0 ° to 60 °).
- With adjustable rule (0 to 60º) with lateral stop.
- Extruded aluminium tables, removable for an easy cleaning of the machine.
- Folding legs with built-in wheels for easy carrying.
- Equipped with ZERO DUST system. Tested and certified by TNO.
- DC-250 1200, chassis with anti-corrosion treatment.
- Plunge effect allowing adjustment cutting height.
For Wall tiles, Floor tiles, Porcelain and other materials.
- Single phase direct drive motor, 1.1 kW (1.5 hp) with thermal protector.
- Blade cooling with a controllable water pump.
- High structural rigidity in chassis.
- Mobile head on bearings and foldable at 45° for mitre cuts.