Chipper / Shredder – Petrol (75mm / 3in)
This chipper / shredder is built to cope with a full range of green garden waste up to 75mm (3″), and is ideal for landscapers and large private gardens.
All rates exclude VAT
This is not your average small chipper, it is designed to have a working life in excess of 10 years when used in the hire industry, one of the most arduous environments to which equipment is subjected. This machine is safe to operate, easy to move, boasts a fast work rate and in this price bracket, is in a class of its own.
Built to cope with the full range of green garden waste, this machine is the most effective and rugged 75mm (3″) chipper available on the market. It is a commercial chipper, designed to work all day, every day. Its positive blade feed draws material in and ensures an easy and safe operation.
Features And Benefits
This model is capable of dealing with three quarters of a tonne per hour, processing material quicker than the operator can load it! Its primary features and benefits consist of:
- Reliable and economical Honda engine
- Simple direct belt drive – no clutch
- Strong enough for professional use – easy enough for domestic use
- “Positive Blade Feed” – ensures material is drawn into the machine easily
- Powerful fan discharge for better results on material like conifer
- Easy access into rotor housing. The safety switch prevents engine from running when housing is opened
- Single feed funnel – avoids confusion, as on machines with 2 feed funnels
- Highest throughput in its class
- Safe feed funnel prevents hands from reaching chipping blade
- Large throat area at base of feed funnel for easy loading of awkward shaped material
- Blade can be sharpened up to 10 times with up to 25 hours between sharpening
|Model||TW 13/75G Chipper|
|Engine||13hp Honda 4 stroke|
|Max diameter infeed||75mm (3”)|
|Feed method||Positive blade feed|
|Blades||1 x 177mm (7in) fully hardened|
|Throughput||0.75 tonnes per hour|
|Drive||Direct 2 belt|
|Average chip size||9mm|
|Length||1565mm (working) 815mm (feed funnel removed)|
|Tank capacity||6.5 Litres (1.4 Gallons)|
|Average fuel consumption||3 litre/hour|
|Rotor speed||2006 rpm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.