Camon SG30 Stump Grinder – Manufacturer’s Demonstration
Designed to meet the needs of a variety of users from DIY to professional contractors, the SG30 Stump Grinder has been developed to ensure it will provide fantastic performance with its superior parts and build quality.
- The SG30 is fitted with efficient and hard wearing Greenteeth®.
- Power is provided by the Honda GX390 banks engine.
- Top of the range belts transmit more power and need minimal adjustment.
- Superior heavy duty wheel brake.
- Folding handlebars for transportation and storage.
- The machine is only 63cm wide to fit through garden gates etc.
Improved strength and reliability
- The chassis is reinforced for additional strength.
- The SG30 has a top of the range centrifugal clutch.
- The efficient teeth mean less strain on the machine.
- Very strong robust handlebar structure.
- Simple operating controls ensure straightforward operation
The SG30 can grind stumps of any diameter that are up to 56cm high (above ground) down to 33cm below ground.
|Engine Honda||GX390 Banks|
|Net Power Output||11.7hp / 8.7kW @3600rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.1L|
|Fuel Consumption||3.5L per hour @3600rpm|
|Working Height||56cm (22″) above ground|
|Working Depth||33cm (13″) below ground|
|No of Teeth||8|
|Dimensions (L W H)||190cm x 63cm x 126cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.