We are re-opening!
We are pleased to let you know that we are re-opening on Tuesday 5th May at 8:00am, following the temporary closure caused by the Coronavirus pandemic.
On Monday we will be preparing the shop with new safety measures and finalising our procedures to protect both our customers and staff.
(Please note we are happy to take phone calls on Monday, but we will NOT be serving customers at the shop or carrying out deliveries or collections, until Tuesday 5th)
We will post here again soon with our final procedures guide, but the following key points are most likely:
- No customers will be allowed into the shop, and there will be a collections and returns point outside (in the future we may relax this to one in the shop at a time)
- ALL hires MUST be booked in advance via phone, website or email. Please do not turn up unannounced without a booking in place.
- Social distancing of at least 2m must be maintained between customers and staff at the collections and returns point.
- In line with the social distancing we will be unable to assist with the loading or unloading of equipment.
- All consumables are purchased on a non-returnable basis.
- No cash or cheque transactions, all payments via card over the phone or bank transfer.
- Delivery and collection service will be available with our drivers maintaining social distancing when on site.
- Prior to equipment going out on hire, it will have been cleaned and sanitised using a sanitiser spray, with particular attention to the touch points such as handles, levers, triggers, etc.
- For the time being we will be closed on Saturdays. Weekend hires will still be available, equipment can be collected anytime Friday, and the weekend rate will still apply.